Some of the poems featured here were written by me during the years 2001-2003

Sunday, April 04, 2010

out of Prison


Freed at last I think

as I step out of these gates

so it is good bye to nasty wardens

and even nastier cell mates

out of these stuffy cells

I am now far away from nightmares

I now make an oath 

to never do a thing which will

give me a chance to have another fling!

with this painful prison thing

to keep my oath bad deeds need to halt

to be an angel! I have to start

I am freed at last now out in the open?

Have the freedom to live peacefully

this is a message to all dont commit any crimes

as anyways someday you will get caught

initiating your worst nightmares

p.s. I was inspired to write about this after watching Con-Air and Lock-Up. Not exactly telling the same story, just thoughts of a reformed criminal

2 comments:

Sh@s said...

If this is the result of imprisonment then this kind of punishment is good which can repair erring ways but there are times when people come out only to inflict greater degree of revenge n crime. Cells become their brooding space of evil minds.
Well-written :)

JAGDISH BALI said...

May U be always out of prison. well-thouhtout creation.